List:       snap
Subject:    AW: [SNAP] 5 times flashing STS led ?
From:       "Michael Kroll" <michael.kroll () trantor ! de>
Date:       2003-10-21 17:33:50

Hi Jonas,
no is does not happen while installing the firmware.
Currently I give the MMC interface a second try. I'm using the Vinculum
proto
adapter on a broadboard and tries to reset SNAP using SNAPDEV.exe. In
the STEP+
I also got, this works fine, but when I connect the serial cable to the
vinculum proto
adapter and reset SNAP using SNAPDEV.exe then the STS led flashes as
already mentioned.
Tomorrow I'll try to solder my own socket without those broadbord and
prototype shit.

Hope to get it work, using a 72-pin connector, some wires and all
necessary components.
Thanks for your time. Currently I have a ossi to measure the signals at
the MMC, and will
post the results if I got it setup tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Michael Kroll

Co-Author of the SAMS book "J2ME Application Development" and
Markt+Technik "Java 2 Micro Edition Developer's Guide"