List:       smoothwall-talk
Subject:    [Smoothwall-talk] Hi I need some help in the instalation, please... I cannot go out !!
From:       pedroluis <pedroluis () btinternet ! com>
Date:       1997-01-01 2:41:25

Hi, I just install the smoothwall 0.9.5lf and I enter in my main
computer as a root,
I started my smoothwall (a 166 mhz 64 megas ram, 1 giga disk and NE2000
self assambled) very well..

I use Netscape 6 under suse 6.4 (maybe I will get the 7 soon???) and I
manage to enter in tthe configuration as "admin" with my password... and
after configurated it probably wrong...

ppp:
IPS phone, user name, adrres, com2 etc ..

no dhcp because my network is now of 3 computers .. 192.168.99 ,
192.168.0.2 and the oldy one with smoothwall 192.168.0.1

everything looks find... connecting the internet via modem... BUT
BUT.... that's IT!

when I call to any address apear the following message:

"the connection was refused when aptemting to contact"

END OF THE GAME....

usually I can hangup.. I cannot go further than the connection...

¿Can anybody help me to solve it please?
Many thanks in advance,

P Moran
pedroluis@btinternet.com