List:       smarty-general
Subject:    [smarty] NLS (Native Language Support) or translation.
From:       "Andreas Heintze" <andreas.heintze () home ! se>
Date:       2001-08-26 1:32:21

Hi all!

I have a solution to make Smarty support multi languages, I just
finished my first
version of it, it's just a small addition and modification to Smarty.

Since I just finished it, I will have to beta test it a little further,
but it will soon be ready. Then I'll let you all try it out and see what
you think about it.

Time to sleep! :) (the clock is 3:30 AM here in Sweden.)
Andreas

---
You are currently subscribed to smarty as: smarty@progressive-comp.com
Visit Smarty's homepage at http://www.phpinsider.com/php/code/Smarty/