List:       smarty-general
Subject:    RE: [SMARTY] SmartyValidate 2.6 and Smarty 2.6.12 doesn't work ...
From:       "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm () estudiantes ! uci ! cu>
Date:       2006-01-30 16:04:50

Well, I try to redraw it there, why? If I assign: $tpl->assign('display','register') \
then I check in main.tpl file  {if $display eq ""}
 {include file="home.tpl"}
{elseif $display eq "buy_now"}
 {include file="buy_now.tpl"}
{elseif $display eq "register"}
 {include file="register.tpl"}
{elseif $display eq "login"}
 {include file="login.tpl"}
{/if}
So it means that register.tpl is include again and the form will be build again or \
not?

Regards
ReynierPM
4to. año Ing. Informática