List:       smarty-general
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY] Controling buffer: php/smarty or apache?
From:       Vicente Werner <vwerner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-23 13:25:58

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

I did about 85% of the coding of it including all the template related
stuff, I'm no longer at dinahosting.com so I don't do the maintenance.

No, most of the times, I store the template results through ->fetch calls,
to build the final render or echo them at convenience. The renderer it's
more like a GUI renderer in architecture than a webapp, since an objective
was to halve code size and simplify design, so it has become truly component
oriented.

--
Vicente Werner y Sánchez