List:       smarty-general
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY] Compressing output from a template
From:       Markku Niskanen <mkn () xdb ! fi>
Date:       2004-11-17 16:20:35

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:24:48 -0000, you wrote:

>The most obvious starting point would be to make use of {strip}...{/strip}
>inside the updateform.tpl template. Have you tried this?

Aaargh... 20 months of truly heavy Smarty use and the mirror
on my wall still contains the image of an idiot :-o

Oh yes, I vaguely remember using that one about 18 months ago,
forgot it even though it is one of the internal functions. Blush!

Thanks, that one did exactly what I needed and cleaned the 1000+
lines of HTML code from this horrible form.

Markku