List:       smarty-general
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY] evaluate data recursive
From:       Gabriel Birke <birke () kontor4 ! de>
Date:       2004-02-02 8:47:38

Hello,

You can easily get the recursion depth if you modify the recursion like
this (only works with Smarty 2.6 because of the math):

[menu.tpl]
{$item->name|indent:$depth*4:"&nbsp;"}
{foreach from=$item->childs item=child}
{include file="menu.tpl" item=$child depth=$depth+1}
{/foreach}

I haven't tested this but you get the principle ...

With best regards

Gabriel Birke

--
KONTOR4_Neue Medien