List:       smarty-general
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY] code templating
From:       Gabriel Birke <birke () kontor4 ! de>
Date:       2003-10-30 8:38:51

Well, I haven't tested it, but you could try the following:

$smarty->leftdelimiter="/*{*/";
$smarty->rightdelimiter="/*}*/";
$smarty->display("the_c_code_template.tpl");
$smarty->leftdelimiter="{";
$smarty->rightdelimiter="}";

I don't know if you can have delimiters that are more than 1 character
long.

Gabriel

Am Donnerstag, 30.10.03 um 08:54 Uhr schrieb Matthias H. Risse:

> hi smart people:
>
> i would like to use smarty with a template
> not being a markup lang (html/xml/wml) or so, but
> being code. of course code following c-syntax
> style consists of various blocksequences ( { and } brackets ).
>
> do you think its smart to do such a thing with smarty
> and if yes: is it possible to change smarty-tagstyle
> just for one page (on the fly). i dont really want to
> reedit all my other markup-templates which use {-brackets,
> too.
>
> yours
> matthias
>
> --