List:       smarty-general
Subject:    [SMARTY] Caching - This is a Smarty "feature"!
From:       Gabriel Birke <birke () kontor4 ! de>
Date:       2003-03-18 16:53:26

Now I know what causes the strange behavior described in the mails
before.

When one of the cache groups has the value "0", the cache groups below
it can't be cleared.

I don't know much about Smarty but this seems like a bug in Smarty to
me - a typical case of if($variable) instead of if(isset($variable))
somewhere in the caching functions of Smarty.

With best regards

Gabriel Birke

--
KONTOR4_Neue Medien