List:       smarty-general
Subject:    [smarty] OT: docs in PDF format
From:       "Jason Sweat" <sweatjejm () home ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 3:56:33

Sorry for the off topic post, but this is something I am trying to work on
in another project, and I am having some trouble getting over the initial
learning curve.  I have installed openjade on a linux box, and I am using
DocBook DTD V4.1, and docbook-dsssl-1.74b.  The sgml parses okay, but I
can't get past initial errors when trying to transform it to anything
useful.

Would you mind providing any of the following?
the tools you use
what versions of DocBook DTD and what DSSSL you are using
what process / scripts you use to produce the output
any online tutorials/howto/doc you found useful coming up to speed

Thanks.

Jason

P.S. Some of the pages I have found useful (though not getting me over the
hump) are:
DocBook: The Definitive Guide http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/
DocBook open repository http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/
DocBook howto http://www.ibiblio.org/godoy/sgml/docbook/howto/index.html