List:       smarty-general
Subject:    [smarty] Pathname to debug.tpl
From:       "Werner Schweizer" <W.Schweizer () SwissOnline ! ch>
Date:       2001-12-29 17:10:52

Why is only an absolute path-name accepted for the $smarty->debug_tpl ?
I would like to be able to use a relative path.

My testsystem at home is a Windows PC. At the provider site
there is a LINUX-system.
The absolute path on Windows has to begin at the root c:\... (without c:)
but on the provider site it begins at the virtual root of the URL.

A relative name could be the same on both systems.

Werner Schweizer

---
You are currently subscribed to smarty as: smarty@progressive-comp.com
Visit Smarty's homepage at http://www.phpinsider.com/php/code/Smarty/