List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY-DEV] small "bug" in html_select_date
From:       82.248.79.56
Date:       2007-02-13 10:32:16

messju mohr wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 11:11:36AM +0100, till wrote:

>>> follows:
>>> This should be an UTF-8 aware locale if you want to use utf-8 as
>>> charset. "de_DE.utf8" for me on debian, YMMV.
>> What if there is none and you have no "rights" to install one?
>
> then you have to ask your system administrator. obviously.

Maybe it's related to apache settings, sorry if I'm OT.

If allowOveride, maybe you can do something from .htaccess as

AddDefaultCharset off

to get it natively from the own document charset which is always the best.
Eventually you can perhaps force it to utf8 the same.

... wondering if I talk about the right thing
Take care
--
toggg