List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] Request karma for docs/pt_BR
From:       Fernando_Correa_da_Conceição
Date:       2006-07-16 14:02:29

Hi!

When I and others translated the smarty manual to pt_BR, you gave karma
for some of us, but not for me, so please, can you give karma for
docs/pt_BR to me?

My username is "fernandoc". I think that when you gave karma for us(me,
surfmax and marcelo) you add karma for "fernando", but my username is
"fernandoc".

I will update the docs. Now I have translated 3 files that was left, and
place the revision tags in all files were it is missing, so now i want
commit it.