List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] Manual
From:       84.45.225.28
Date:       2006-03-13 3:20:34

Messju or whoever maintains..
Can u update the smarty docs website in english..

I have made a few changes/tweaks recently and would like to see the
refresh...

I have got a few more examples in the wings

including the new Pages ..

Installation on Windows
My first Smarty page
My second Smarty page

Also I cant compile at the moment with jade because I'm on windows so I
have been very careful although not fool proof inthe XML .. ..

Its also noted that you want German which I cool, who does Japanese and
Chinese because me off to hong kong soon ;-))

regards

Mash Morgan !