List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] function.html_select_date.php altered (added custom selected values on the dropdowns)
From:       Miguel_Simões <msimoes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-24 9:34:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hy everyone,

Just recently I've subscribed this Mailing List, hoping to help in new
contents/adding functions to this great project.

My first contrib is as attach on this message. The {html_select_date} was
changed to making people able to select the selected year/month/day on the
dropdowns.

(I hope that the new code included does not need any comments for you all t=
understand and give me your feedback)

--- DESCRIPTION ---

Added param['year_selected'], param['month_selected'] and
param['day_selected']. If not given on template they will output the curren=
date (as actual code does). The values MUST be integer (all three of them).

This is not a major change, but for what I've seen this was requested a lot
of times int the forums.

--
Miguel Sim=F5es aka abyssal
[ if you Slackware you know Linux, if you know RedHat you just know RedHat =