List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] tool to increase your web =?ISO-8859-1?Q?site=92s?= profitability
From:       82.81.116.239
Date:       2004-09-05 15:07:53

Dear Friend,

Would you be excited if I told that YOU COULD EARN $3,500 EVERY DAY from a web site \
that gets only 100 visitors a day... and sells a product that costs less than $150?

You could be earning over $100,000 every month!

This isn't hype. And this certainly is no joke! It's rare that I am this impressed by \
a marketing technique... but this literally blew my mind! This is information that we \
are sharing with our subscribers only -- so listen up!

I watched in utter amazement as this guy (who we'll call "Mr. H" for the moment) \
turned...

100 visitors a day into $1,277,500 a year in profits!

... and he's just starting out!

Get this -- he expects to be earning $10,000,000 a year when he's finished \
implementing this SIMPLE, yet totally INGENIOUS MARKETING STRATEGY!

This isn't about banner advertising... search engines... or newsgroups. And it's \
certainly not about some rare, high priced product... or huge volumes of traffic. \
It's about none of that.

This guy has developed AN ENTIRELY NEW WAY TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS on the Internet! \
And he's blown the gimmicky theories of those "so-called" marketing experts right out \
of the water!

He's proven that -- using this one totally brilliant marketing strategy -- the small \
business owner can EARN HUGE PROFITS CONSISTENTLY! Day after day, month after \
month... the sales just keep rolling in!

What's his secret? I can't tell you here. There's not enough room in this e-mail!

It took a 90-minute audiotape to capture the original interview with this marketing \
genius... and ANOTHER tape to answer the questions of 130 participants!

However, you're in luck! For the FIRST TIME EVER, "Mr. H's" blueprint for success is \
being released...

Like I said before, it's really rare that I endorse marketing material... but as soon \
as I heard his unique success formula, I knew that I had a responsibility to share \
this EXTREMELY PROFITABLE information with our subscribers.

This guy has really proven that ANY SMALL ONLINE BUSINESS can earn big money... using \
the right approach!

To begin learning "Mr. H's" proven techniques and start making your web site a huge \
success story, I highly recommend that you check out

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/823254/directsales

And don't hesitate! This limited-time opportunity to discover his secrets will only \
be available for a few more days!

Sincerely,

theeb basheer