List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] This is awesome
From:       82.81.116.239
Date:       2004-09-05 15:05:18

Hi,

If you have been marketing on the Internet for any length of time, chances are you \
have heard of Corey Rudl. Corey is one of the most successful REAL-LIFE Internet \
marketing experts online today.

As one of my mentors, I have learned more about the hard- hitting Internet marketing \
strategies that really work directly from Corey than any other so-called Internet \
marketing expert. So when I saw Corey's newest idea it only took me a few minutes \
before I was once again amazed by the POWERFUL STRATEGIES he had uncovered.

I am talking about a monthly publication that gives you the NO BS EXAMPLES of real \
people making real money and the exact STEP-BY-STEP DETAILS of how they're doing it!

Corey introduces you to people just like you and me -- real people who are making \
real money on the Internet -- and shows you the exact strategies they have used to \
generate incomes in excess of $100,000 to $600,000 online every year... most of them \
working from home!

I was in his new private site just yesterday, and even though I've personally been \
marketing on the `Net for quite some time, I learned some killer new tricks from \
people like...

Robert who turned his $275 a week paycheck into a site of online investigative \
resources that takes him only 2 hours each day to run... while earning him OVER \
$250,000 A YEAR in profits!

Ellen, a work-at-home mom who generates a great income by simply selling her homemade \
soaps from her site!

Ken who made $300,000+ IN HIS SECOND YEAR OF BUSINESS by teaching people how to \
daytrade on the Internet... all from his beachfront condo in Hawaii.

Andy, who makes $600,000 a year educating others about the hairloss industry and \
showing people how he managed to reverse his own hairloss!

... and these are just a few of the people that have already been EXTENSIVELY \
INTERVIEWED for Corey's brand new private web site. With his monthly subscription you \
will be exposed to 2 additional interviews every single month.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These are not the typical amateur interviews... You will hear these \
people answer some extremely tough questions about the exact strategies, software, \
and tools they used to start, build, and grow their businesses to their current \
success. You'll even hear about the mistakes they made, and how they suggest YOU \
avoid them!

So if you want to skip the failing promotions and get a personal tour of REAL WEB \
SITES built by REAL PEOPLE making REAL PROFITS on the Internet, then go to...

http://dynamic.secretstotheirsuccess.com/t.cgi/823254

... and take advantage of the invaluable tips and tricks that these Internet \
successes reveal so that you can start applying them to your business today.

All the best,

P.S. As an extra bonus, you'll also have the opportunity to enter a special draw for \
a site review done by Corey and his team (valued at $5,000).

Each month, a member's site is drawn and then reviewed by Corey and his team, who \
dissect the site and give tips and tricks they can use to really accellerate their \
growth and sales.

PLUS! Even if your site isn't chosen, you get the benefit of seeing all of the \
profitable suggestions that Corey and his team make -- many of which will likely \
apply to your site, too!