List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] XML+XSLT or Smarty?
From:       Hardik Doshi <php_hardik () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-03-27 15:12:56

Hello Everyone,

I am writing a PHP based student management portal and
library management software for one graduate college.
I am looking the possibility of using template engine
in my web based applications. After initial research i
come with two ideas namely Smarty template engine and
XML+XSLT technology. Now i need feedback from Smarty
template community about advantages of smarty over
XML+XSLT or in either way.

Please guide me in proper direction based on your
experience with above two different template engines.

Thanks in advance.

Hardik Doshi