List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY-DEV] Setup Helper
From:       Monte Ohrt <monte () ispi ! net>
Date:       2003-03-25 17:37:30

That sounds like an interesting prospect. "Problems? First run examine()
and see what it tells you..." I'm sure there are going to be all kinds
of things to consider here, such as testing if a template will compile,
nested includes & config load tests, etc.

OTOH an install script might help too. There have been a few things
posted/contributed to the list, but nothing has been implemented as of
yet.

Monte

--
Monte Ohrt <monte@ispi.net>