List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY-DEV] plugin for smarty - pretty good and pretty powerfull
From:       Katana <katana () katana-inc ! com>
Date:       2003-02-27 12:56:23

EJPM> I  got  it  working with smarty and It was easy to do to me
EJPM> but  I  think  that  this is not as easy as I did to common
EJPM> users that are not familiar with smarty plugins.
I'm  also working on a smarty driven form generation & validation
tool.  It  is  called  formsess,  and  you  can  see  a  demo  on
http://devel.formsess.katana.ath.cx/

It's   not  very  clear  at the moment since I didn't work on the
documentation yet, but I think it's a quite powerful tool.

Katana