List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY-DEV] new way of using config vars
From:       Paul Lockaby <lockaby () vt ! edu>
Date:       2003-02-22 19:49:38

Tom Sommer wrote:
> I think it would be logical that $smarty->config_load('my.conf',GET_ALL);
> would get all sections (not hidden) and set vars like such: #section.var#
>
> This would not break anything, since config_load now only gets global vars
> :)

Actually, it would break things. The second parameter to config_load is
already set to be the section, but it is null by default. So if you
don't specify a section, it will get all of the global vars, i.e. the
ones not in any section. There is also a third parameter that specifies
the scope of config_load, which is global by default.

~Paul