List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    RE: [SMARTY-DEV] Re: [SMARTY] Cache cleanup
From:       "Gary Loescher" <gary () loescher ! org>
Date:       2002-06-17 20:51:55

It's possible to set up the scheduler service to
call the command-line PHP executable along with a
cleanup script.

I've used the scheduler to do some unattended
MySQL command-line queries as well as run some
PHP stuff. It works well as long as you remember
to tell it where the php.ini file is (or use a
different one tailored for command-line scripts).

Gary