List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    Fw: Re: [SMARTY-DEV] About plugins dir
From:       Roberto Berto <berto () under ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-05-23 7:41:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

> The policy needs to be established. Do plugins in the user dir
> override plugins in the Smarty dir? How is this handled then (in
> function.html_select_date.php):

It's better user dir override plugin in default Smarty Plugin dirs
because than Smarty can be installed in the include_path of php.ini
like PEAR. So the users can add/change only the plugins they want.

> 	require_once SMARTY_DIR . $this->plugins_dir .
> 	'/shared.make_timestamp.php';

Should be a function that find the plugins.
Intensted of the line

require_once SMARTY_DIR . $this->plugins_dir .
/shared.make_timestamp.php';

We should use require_once $this->plugin("shared.make_timestamp.php");

$this->plugin function can load all plugins from the directories at
memory.

> -Andrei
> http://www.gravitonic.com/
>
> "PHP is like a teenage blonde walking alone in the night..
>  and all these newbies are lurking in the shadows.."
>      -- Jani Taskinen
>
> --

Atenciosamente,

Roberto Bertó, e-Consultor
Cel:    51 91169628
email:  berto@under.com.br

UNDER DEVELOPMENT - http://www.UNDER.com.br
Tel/FAX: 51 32270599  Rua Duque de Caxias, 1594 apto. 204
CEP 900010-281 - Porto Alegre - RS