List:       smarty-dev
Subject:    [SMARTY-DEV] Re: [SMARTY-GENERAL] Re: MOre about Form Plugin
From:       "Roberto Berto" <roberto () berto ! net>
Date:       2002-04-05 13:48:20

I dont undestood what you are telling me.

If you prefeer the use of another routine to create your forms, I dindt
undestand why. You prefeer a class that create the form table too? Your
needs isn't my needs or other people needs, remeber it. The FORM Plugin I
developed to the use of who needs it, like me; if someone else needs it, of
course. I'm doing a useful Plugin and I'm certanly about it.

I never saw PEAR HTML/OOH_FORM. I'll see now. If the Form Plugin looks like
the PEAR Form, its coincidence.

Atenciosamente,

Roberto Bertó

Under Development