List:       smartmontools-support
Subject:    Re: [smartmontools-support] innodsik SSD SMART attritube registration
From:       Christian Franke <Christian.Franke () t-online ! de>
Date:       2015-01-23 6:50:21

Alfie Wang wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am PM from innodisk corporation which a SSD manufacturer focus on
> industrial SSD solution,
>
> I would like to know how to add our SSD products SMART attribute into
> SMARTctl database.
>
> Could you please give me some guide?

Of course. Info from device vendors is always appreciated.

Please send sample smartctl outputs to the smartmontools-database
mailing list.
If possible, include (links to) documents containing specifications of
the vendor specific SMART attributes.

The FAQ contains a few guidlines:
http://www.smartmontools.org/wiki/FAQ#MyATAdriveisnotinthesmartctlsmartddatabase

Alternatively create a ticket in our trac and provide the sample outputs
as attachments.
https://www.smartmontools.org/newticket

Please use separate emails (tickets) for different devices.

Thanks,
Christian