List:       smartmontools-support
Subject:    [smartmontools-support] Smartmontools wiki and ticket tracker now on own server :)
From:       Gabriele Pohl <gp () dipohl ! com>
Date:       2014-06-05 21:49:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

since today we used sourceforge hosted app Trac
for our wiki and tickets.

As sourceforge will retire[1] the hosted apps in two weeks
we now moved the Trac to another server, which is
kindly sponsored by Peer1 company (http://www.peer1.com/)
Thanks a lot for that!

As before you can use the URL of our homepage
to get there: http://www.smartmontools.org/

We created initial accounts in the new Trac for all
sourceforge users, that added content in the past.

To get control over such an account
please use the reset password function
https://www.smartmontools.org/reset_password
and provide your sf.net username and your
sf forwarding email address
<user>@users.sourceforge.net.

You will then be sent a temporary password
and with that be able to change your username
and email address after logon.

If this does not work for some reason please let us know.
New users can just register their account at
https://www.smartmontools.org/register

There are still smaller issues (broken links etc.)
on the new server, which we will fix in the next days
and weeks ;)

If you find some, don't hesitate to tell us here
or by creating tickets in the new Trac ~

So far for now and all the best!

Gabriele

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/community-docs/Hosted%20Apps%20Retirement=