List:       smartmontools-support
Subject:    Re: [smartmontools-support] smartd_warning.sh
From:       Christian Franke <Christian.Franke () t-online ! de>
Date:       2014-04-01 5:21:31

emigrant wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Smartd works great on my OpenBSD but I have one problem. I don't know, maybe \
> maintainer forgot about smartd_warning.sh. Smartd can't send mail without \
> /etc/smartd_warning.sh. Maybe somebody have script smartd_warning.sh for OpenBSD?

Please inform the OpenBSD package maintainer.

You could download smartd_warning.sh.in from SVN repo, for example via
"Download this file" link here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/smartmontools/code/HEAD/tree/tags/RELEASE_6_2/smartmontools/smartd_warning.sh.in

Edit this file, replace 5 occurrences of @VARIABLE@:

PACKAGE="smartmontools"
VERSION="6.2"
prefix="/usr"
sysconfdir="/etc"
os_mailer="mail"

Place the result as smartd_warning.sh in /etc.

Thanks,
Christian