List:       slony1-general
Subject:    Re: [Slony1-general] Replication problem
From:       Hugo =?iso-8859-15?q?P=E9rez_Casanova?= <hperez () linux-si ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 15:30:19

Hi Steve.

I will check. Late yesterday I discovered that a table wich had no primary key
was causing the problem. After I added it, replication worked fine.

Regards to everybody.

--
IEE José Hugo Pérez Casanova
Gerente de Sistemas

Linux Soluciones Integrales
Antón de Alaminos #256-B, Fracc. Virginia,
Boca del Río Veracruz,
México, 94294
Tel/Fax (52) 229-937-7777
www.linux-si.com