List:       slony1-general
Subject:    Re: [Slony1-general]
From:       hanif <h.mia () hawarit ! com>
Date:       2011-02-09 7:20:31

Peter Geoghegan <peter.geoghegan86@...> writes:

> Hanif,
>
> Slony versions must be *identical*. However, postgres versions can be
> different major releases. Before pg_upgrade, slony was a popular way
> of upgrading large databases.

Dear Peter,
As i mentioned earlier, i am a new at postgreSQL.Could you please clarify me
about REPLICATION of PostgreSQL 8.4.6(master) database with PostgreSQL 8.3.6
(slave) database using slony-I?
When i excute slonik.exe command on master node it seems listening but on the
slave node it shows error!