List:       slony1-general
Subject:    Re: [Slony1-general] slony ignores port spec in ADMIN CONNINFO?
From:       Andrew Sullivan <ajs () crankycanuck ! ca>
Date:       2005-11-29 11:39:03

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 03:42:41PM -0700, Melvin Davidson wrote:
> Is it possible that slony is ignoring the port spec in the ADMIN CONNINFO?

If it were, my life would be a lot more complicated.  But I'd try
using something other than $PGPORT and see if you get a different
result.  It could be that there's something funky in the use of that
variable.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Information security isn't a technological problem.  It's an economics
problem.
		--Bruce Schneier