List:       slony1-general
Subject:    Re: [Slony1-general] current STABLE and HEAD
From:       Andrew Sullivan <ajs () crankycanuck ! ca>
Date:       2005-11-14 20:27:23

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 03:24:14PM -0500, Vivek Khera wrote:

> My vote is +1 to making a new 1.1 release with 8.1 support.

Any other comments, folks?  This is going to happen Real Soon Now
unless people say something.  I'm cool with consensus on accepting a
less than perfect release process; I just want some indication of
consensus.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
		--J.D. Baldwin