List:       slide-user
Subject:    RE: Store
From:       "Peter Hawkins" <peter () globalvision ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-06-28 0:10:27

Chris,

First, the best place to post questions is to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org.

Anyway, to answer your question, in your domain.xml. Comment out your
content store section and set the store like this:

<contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.FileContentStore">
  <parameter name="rootpath" > files </parameter >
</contentstore>

it will place files relative to the default location. For example, if you're
running catalina, you'll find it creates a directory relative to
catalina/bin.

You set that path with the "rootpath" parameter (See above).

My knowledge may be a bit dated however because my work assistant is on
leave so I've been snowed under and my slide backlog is high. I've not had a
chance to update my copy for a month or so now :(

Peter