List:       slide-user
Subject:    Re: GSS API Support in Slide ?
From:       "Remy Maucherat" <remm () apache ! org>
Date:       2001-06-14 7:55:52

> Hi,
>
> Will there be any support for GSS API for Authentication and Authorization
> in Slide.

I didn't know anything about that protocol. I just found RFC 2078 about it.

Generally, the auth layer is the responsability of the web layer (so here,
it's Tomcat or the servlet container). I suppose the semantics of the
current Realm interface will have to be expanded quite a bit to support
this.

Remy