List:       slide-user
Subject:    RE: Can't access Slide with DAVExplorer
From:       Jacob Smullyan <jacob.smullyan () starmedia ! net>
Date:       2001-01-06 19:24:39

I have not tested SkunkDAV, another Java webDAV client which I am
developing and whose GPL release is pending (and which in the meantime
can be found, semi-unofficially, at its sourceforge project page,
http://sourceforge.net/skunkdav/ ) against Slide, but I would hope that it
could be made to work.  If the gui application does not, the source code
contains an interactive jpython client that gives one considerable control over
query parameters.

If anyone wants to try it against Slide, and needs precompiled binaries or
other assistance, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Jacob Smullyan
jacob.smullyan@starmedia.net