List:       slide-user
Subject:    Re: DAV compliance
From:       Gary Bickford <garyb () fxt ! com>
Date:       2000-09-24 21:45:41

As you know (all too well - thanks for your patience with my bumbling around!!)
I don't know too much about this stuff, so I can only ask/suggest:  Have you
compared this log with one from doing the same thing with mod-dav, as closely
as possible?  I would hope that any difference would appear here - maybe even
something not really standards-related but handled badly by the clients, like
expecting a CR somewhere when not needed according to the standard.

GB