List:       slide-user
Subject:    WCK and Vista client
From:       Roland Polzer <Roland.polzer () triplex ! de>
Date:       2007-06-11 10:26:35

Hi,

I am using the slide WCK with tomcat 5.5.17 and everything works well using
http and https.
But access from Vista fails. The reason seems to be that Vista does not
allow basic authentication.
An https connection from vista was supposed to work with basic
authentication. But it did not when I tried it.

Can I configure WCK to use another authentication scheme?

Thanks,
Roland