List:       slide-user
Subject:    next slide version?
From:       Tony  <tony.tomcat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-21 20:24:35

Its been almost a year since Slide 2.1 was launched. Is there a plan for a
new release?

I built slide today and I was disappointed that it didn't build on the J2SE
5.0 and I was a little scared by all the warnings I got using J2SE 1.4. Wit=
all the fileIO Slide is doing wouldn't it benefit a lot by moving to J2SE
5.0 or does running slide on top of J2SE 5.0 give the same benefits?

Tony