List:       slide-user
Subject:    Cannot connect to SharePoint server
From:       Chuck Wgl <wglwex () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-11-19 21:30:09

  Hello,

  I download the client app, and try to connect to a SharePoint server  using \
"run.bat". The server asks for username/password, and after I  enter them I get the \
error:
  org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase processAuthenticationResponse
  WARNING: Credentials cannot be used for NTLM authentication: \
org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernamePasswordCredentials  Warning: Unauthorized

  This happens when I enter any password, valid or invalid. Any idea of what is the \
problem here?
  Thanks in advance!

  Chuck