List:       slide-user
Subject:    Using WCK?
From:       Brandon Dove <bcdove () ureach ! com>
Date:       2005-05-20 16:21:50

I'd like to use the WCK but I've got a few questions about
getting going:

1. I'm not running Tomcat on the same machine that I'm building
on  so the "deploy" target  is of little use in setting up WCK.
I can use the "dist" target and manually deploy slide.war, but
what needs to be patched in server.xml, startup.sh and
catalina.sh?

2. I don't want to use JAAS -- can WCK be used without JAAS?

Cheers,

Brandon