List:       slide-user
Subject:    SQL Script for Slide 2.1 database on DB2 8
From:       Ben Sales <ben.sales () openlogic ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-05-18 9:52:53

--=_mixed 0036485A80257005_=

Dear All,

I discovered that the db2server.sql database script hasn't been completely
kept up to date with changes made to the other scripts.  Specifically in
my case the fix for the length of PROPERTIES.PROPERTY_VALUE not being
enough hadn't been implemented (Bugzilla bugs 31020, 31118)

I've been through the script and applied changes found in the MySQL
scripts which appear to work the best.  I've attached the modified DB2
script.

I also noticed that the maximum possible length for a uri (URI.URI_STRING)
is 255 characters.  This strikes me as a little short, particularly if you
have a lot of nested collections.

Regards,

Ben.
--