List:       slide-user
Subject:    RE: possibility to set 'getlastmodified' as dead property
From:       "Swaminathan Palani" <swam () coliaudit ! com>
Date:       2004-10-28 21:56:34

Stefan Thanks much for your pointer.

	I considered your and my other solution it ends up opening another
hole while plugging this one. I think best possible approach would be to set
'getlastmodified' property value editable.

	[<property name="getlastmodified" namespace="DAV:" value="Wed, 02
Jun 2004 21:46:39 GMT" type="" protected="true">]

	The 'protected' value above is by default set to "true" setting it
to "false" will allow client tools to update date values.

	Can someone please point which java files I could edit to achieve
this.
	Thanks much, will be of tremendous help.

Swaminathan Palani