List:       slide-user
Subject:    ACL Operation with program
From:       "Pingkui HOU" <kou_h () sunflare ! co ! jp>
Date:       2004-08-30 2:50:06

hi, there,

I want to create ACL users and authorize them different level rights on
different directories.
According to the client document, I created the new file collection under
the "/Files" by using the mkcolMethod().
It seems that the new user should be looked as the new collection under
slide concept. So, the new user can be added by using the same method. Is
this correct?

How can I add a new user from my program as the DAVExploer does ? How can I
do the authorization dynamically?

Any idea would be appreciated !

Best Regards

Pingkui Hou