List:       slide-user
Subject:    RE: Create a user dynamically
From:       Alan Yu <Alan.Yu () j2global ! com>
Date:       2004-04-26 17:38:36

Hi, Ryan,

Thanks for your help. I didn't really get it when I first went through that
section. After you pointed it out, I reviewed it again. And I just tried and
it works now. I use JAASRealm.

By the way, do you or anyone else know how to configure the access
parameters that john is only able to access /files/john and john2 accesses
/files/john2 and new dynamically-created user john100 access only
/files/john100?

Thanks,

-Alan