List:       slide-user
Subject:    Re: Macro Copy/Move/Delete Bug with revisioned data ?
From:       "Jason Coelho" <jason () netymology ! com>
Date:       2003-04-23 8:18:32

Hi,

I don't think I am having any problems with permissions since I have
read/write permission on all the concerned folders. Right now Slide does not
delete the physical source directory and the contents which is fine with me
because the delete changes are reflected in the db.

I've looked into the source code for MacroImpl.java and have noticed that
the copyObject function only moves the initial revision of the file or files
contained in the directory. Furthermore the code seems to be incomplete :

            // TODO : Parse stack
            // Algorithm :
            // - While Stack is not empty
            // - Pop a revision number
            // - For each successor of that number, create a new revision
            //   based of the old revision
            // - Add the successor to the stack

I guess I will have to find a work around. I don't know how easy it will be
to implement the algorithm though.

Jason