List:       slide-user
Subject:    Re: Testing Slide-2.x with Weblogic 6.1 SP4
From:       Stan_Butler () hyperion ! com
Date:       2002-12-13 19:02:07

Chunked" for

> > That's a bug, thanks for finding it. Care to send us a patch (unified
> > diff format, please)? HTTP/1.1 (RFC2616) section 3.5, paragraph 2: " All
> > content-coding values are case-insensitive.".

OK, I submitted a patch to the slide-dev list.  By the way, I did some
research into the current version of the HttpClient project, since it looks
like the Slide Client is about to be migrated to this newer version.  It
appears that this bug has already been fixed in the newer HttpClient
version, so its probably not worth the effort of applying the patch to the
internal version of HttpClient in the Slide project.

Thanks for your help with my questions

If you received this e-mail in error please delete it and notify the sender as soon \
as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized \
use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal \
responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses. \
The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com