List:       slide-user
Subject:    RE: Can XMetal work with Slide?
From:       "Nevermann, Dr., Peter" <Peter.Nevermann () softwareag ! com>
Date:       2002-10-23 10:47:46

Hi,

watch the locktoken URIs in the If: and Lock-Token: headers sent by XMetal.

In RFC2518, it is specified that these URIs must be sent in the form (see
sections 9.4 and 9.5):

   "<" absoluteUri ">"

As far as I remember, we once observed that in requests sent by XMetal the
enclosing "<" and ">" characters were missing.

Regards,
Peter