List:       slide-user
Subject:    RE: Connection aborted by peer: socket write error! Please Help me!
From:       "Miguel Carvalho" <mcarvalho () infopulse ! pt>
Date:       2001-09-24 10:28:28

Well, since you have tested that simple example, I believe the problem
can be the server! I'm interacting with  MS IIS 5 (you mus't have missed
it in log files i've sent). It dosen't makes any sense those reconnects,
does it? I'm thinking about to try tomcat as server (you missunderstood
me, i used tomcat for test but only to run client servlet, the dav dirs
where in iis). do you know any howto install tomcat slide dav enabled?
i've tried it some months ago, but i had some troble to make it work
out. That's why i started using iis (bah).

Regards,

Miguel Carvalho (mcarvalho@infopulse.pt)
Infopulse Portugal
Praca dos Poveiros 56 2o Salas 4-8