List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Re: Build error
From:       "Remy Maucherat" <remm () apache ! org>
Date:       2000-08-08 19:37:20

> Hmm, I just 'cvs update'd and ran build.sh with the following result; is
> something out of sync?  I can't find a ...slide.util.logger package
anywhere
> in the souces I have checked out...

Try doing another checkout, or using this CVS command :
cvs update -P -A -d

> Building Slide Core API
>     [javac] Compiling 103 source files to

The number is not correct, you should have 105 files compiled. The two
missing seem to be the two which are in the logger package.

> D:\projects\apache\jakarta\build\slide\classes
>     [javac]

D:\projects\apache\jakarta\jakarta-slide\src\share\org\apache\slide\common\D
omain.java:79:
> Class org.apache.slide.util.logger.Logger not found in import.
>     [javac] import org.apache.slide.util.logger.Logger;
>     [javac]        ^
>     [javac]

D:\projects\apache\jakarta\jakarta-slide\src\share\org\apache\slide\common\D
omain.java:80:
> Class org.apache.slide.util.logger.SimpleLogger not found in import.
>     [javac] import org.apache.slide.util.logger.SimpleLogger;
>     [javac]        ^
>     [javac] 2 errors

Remy