List:       slide-dev
Subject:    [Jakarta-slide Wiki] Update of "wow+power+leveling" by antonioGallardo
From:       Apache Wiki <wikidiffs () apache ! org>
Date:       2007-09-11 4:24:57

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-slide Wiki" for \
change notification.

The following page has been changed by antonioGallardo:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/wow+power+leveling

The comment on the change is:
spam

- Baseball gave him his earliest challenge. He was an outstanding pitcher in Little \
League, and eventually, as a senior in high school, made the \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow powerleveling] varsity, winning half the team‘s \
games with a record of five wins and two losses. At graduation, the coach named \
Daniel the [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power level] team‘s most valuable \
player.  + deleted

-   His finest hour, though, came at a school science fair. He entered an exhibit \
showing how the [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power leveling] circulatory system \
works. It was primitive and crude, especially compared to the fancy, computerized, \
blinking-light models entered by other [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power level] \
                students. My wife, Sara, felt embarrassed for him.
-
-   It turned out that the other kids [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power \
leveling] had not done their own work-their parents had made their exhibits. As the \
judges went on their rounds, they found that these other kids couldn‘t answer their \
questions. Daniel answered every one. When the judges awarded the \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro power leveling] Albert \
                Einstein Plaque for the best exhibit, they gave it to him.
-
-   By the time Daniel left for \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro power leveling] he stood \
six feet tall and weighed 170 pounds. He was muscular and in superb \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow powerleveling] condition, but he never pitched \
another inning, having given up baseball for English literature. I was sorry that he \
would not develop his athletic talent, but proud that he had made such a mature \
                decision.
-
-   One day I told Daniel that the great failing in my \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power leveling] life had been that I didn‘t take \
a year or two off to travel when I finished college. This is the best way, to my way \
of thinking, to broaden oneself and develop a larger perspective on life. Once I had \
married and begun working, I found that the dream of \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro power leveling] in another \
                culture had vanished.
-
-   Daniel thought about this. His friends said that he would be insane to put \
his career on [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow powerleveling]. But he decided it \
wasn‘t so crazy. After graduation, he worked as a waiter at college, a bike \
messenger and a house painter. With the money he earned, he had enough to go to \
                [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power level] Paris.
-
-   The [http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro power \
leveling] before he was to leave, I tossed in bed. I was trying to figure out \
something to say. Nothing came to mind. Maybe, I thought \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power leveling], it wasn‘t necessary to say \
                anything.
-
-   What does it matter in the course of a [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow \
power level] if a father never tells a son what he really thinks of him? But as I \
stood before Daniel, I knew that it does matter. My father and I loved each other. \
Yet, I always regretted never hearing him put his feelings into words and never \
having the memory of that moment. Now, I could feel my palms sweat and my throat \
tighten. Why is it so hard to tell a son something from the heart? My mouth turned \
dry, and I knew I would be able to get out only a few \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro power leveling] words \
                clearly.
-
-   "Daniel," I said, "if I could have picked [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow \
                powerleveling], I would have picked you."
-
-   That‘s all I could say. I wasn‘t sure he understood what I meant. Then he \
came toward me and threw his arms around me. For a moment, the \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power leveling] world and all its people vanished, \
                and there was just Daniel and me in our home by the sea.
-
-   He was saying [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow powerleveling], but my eyes \
misted over, and I couldn‘t understand what he was saying. All I was aware of was \
the stubble on his chin as his face pressed against mine. And then, the \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro powerleveling]. I went to \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power level] work, and Daniel left a few hours \
                later with his girlfriend.
-
-   That was seven weeks ago, and I think about \
[http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro powerleveling] when I walk \
along the beach on weekends. Thousands of miles away, somewhere out past the ocean \
waves breaking on the [http://www.toppowerlevel.net/powerlist.php?fid=2871 lotro \
                power level]
-  deserted shore, he might be scurrying across Boulevard Saint Germain, strolling \
                through a musty hallway of the Louvre, bending an elbow in a Left \
                Bank café.
-
-   What I had said to Daniel was clumsy and trite. It was \
                [http://www.toppowerlevel.net wow power level]. And yet, it was \
                everything.
-