List:       slide-dev
Subject:    Help: Check in version with comment
From:       rss167 <rss167 () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2006-05-17 22:56:36

I want to be able to check in a file with a comment, whcih should then be
associated with that version.  When I do a REPORT method on the history
version, the comment should then be returned.  If I construct the XML below
and issue a CHECKIN request, the comment is not added to the file and it
remains blank.

Can Slide handle comments on checkin or am I doing something wrong?

The XML for the checkin request is